Friday 8 October 2010

Ok, so time for a new post. I should be busy working on the Linkin Park, 'A Thousand Suns' review that I promised last week, but unfortunately I have not had the chance to listen to the album. My reasons for this are very distressing (well to me at least anyway)…

Still feeling the need to purchase “Compact Disks” as I like to own an album physically I took a trip into HMV. Some people may find this a strange concept, but please do not judge. Going to an actual shop to buy music used to be common practise.

For your information, CD’s are a round disc with a hole in the middle. One side is covered with a logo, the other side is shinny and looks very easy to scratch or damage. You can’t fit these into an iPod or a normal MP3 player, but you can conveniently still buy a “Compact Disk” player from most electrical retailers.

I am happy to report that once you have made these important purchases neither of them will work. As soon as you take the CD out of its flimsy box it gets scratched or the player will get a particle of dust on it and die!

So you then ask yourself the obvious question...

What is a CD good for???


Well they make lethal Frisbees or decent beer mats.
What is a CD not good for???

Playing the new Linkin Park album 

I will no download the album as god intended and hit you up with the review after the weekend.

On a brighter note over the past few days there has been bugger all on the TV so I will be reviewing a golden oldie (ish) named Eragon and a more recent release which was so bad I can’t for the life of me remember the name of right now…

Between now and then feel free to tell me what you think of the new Linkin Park, 'A Thousand Suns' album and follow the Blog so you don’t miss any of my very important updates!

Thanks for reading.

JD

No comments:

Post a Comment